Advantages of modern prefabricated homes
While traditional houses built by humans in space building, the prefabricated homes built on large lots in the factory and then transported to the building site and assembled to form the final ready home.
These prefabricated homes called modular (modular) can, depending on your needs, you can add rooms you wish.
Last there is an increased demand for their homes for many reasons:
1. The fact that prefabricated houses are ready in two months at most, while the traditional will take at least a year to prepare, is an important factor in the decision.
2. Have much better insulation, as manufactured in a factory rather than on site.
3. They offer better protection, since the traditional houses vulnerable parts are more susceptible to erosion.
4. The high insulation of prefabricated houses helps in saving electricity costs, and the costs of construction and design is significantly smaller than those of traditional construction.
5. Just because modern prefabricated homes are made from recycled materials, do not pollute the area, consume significantly less energy and is very environmentally friendly.
6. You can design your prefabricated home, as you want according to your requirements and your finances, without interference from other sources.
7. The modern prefabricated homes are now more durable than traditional natural disasters and adverse weather conditions.
As you see there are many reasons that make modern prefabricated houses are preferred to traditional ones. They are made with such high technology standards that are difficult to distinguish from traditional. This is precisely what leads to more and more people choose modern prefabricated homes.
In our company you can be sure that we will recommend the best plan that will cover all your needs for an environmentally friendly home.
Our company is engaged in the manufacture and installation of mobile homes and prefabricated homes since 1965. Our experience and our knowledge in matters relating to prefabricated houses will definitely will be of use to you.. Call us on 210 2814090 or send us an e-mail to inform you about any questions or you can pass by our privately owned facilities in Metamorphosis, Attica to meet our construction up close.